Friday, February 17, 2006

ahhh Owamboland


So another week has come and gone, and life is overall pretty good. Its crazy to think that its been five weeks and the first term is a third over. I've been kind of a homebody lately, mostly hanging out around my house and occasionally going to Outapi to visit Sinead, so my photos are mostly just shots around my house. Hopefully I will have some more exciting shots next week. We were supposed to take a trip to the Kunene river to go camping this weekend, but it was canceled due to rain (which is coming down in buckets, I guess my complaints about the heat worked). So maybe that will be next weekend. Meanwhile I think it will be the usual weekend routine of going to Oshakati (90 km down the road) for groceries and maybe meeting up with other volunteers, and then relaxing at home, taking walks around (we would like to make it to Angola), and planning lessons, which is very time consuming.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Ted said...

gawd it's beautiful there, you lucky devils. It's nice to have you guys there. I can be there vicariously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home