Friday, March 17, 2006

Hooray for long weekends

Tuesday is Independence Day in Namibia, and this is a wonderful thing. I am very much in need of a break, especially after this week in which I did not have running water, I have begun to worry about whether I am incompetent at teaching mathematics, and our car has been making funny noises due to the terrible conditions of the roads. Now I am off to Etosha where I can forget these worries for a while (and now it seems the water is back on, so maybe that worry is over) and get ready for the final push of the term.

Photos of large animals to come soon.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete,
You are doing great work. It is obvious you have many obstacles but successding and gaining wonderful experiences. No water, thats a real bummber. Happy St Patricks Day from Dublin where it is freezing, snow showers but the parade goes on.

Nicky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home